Pagine

martedì 27 settembre 2011

LOTD 117#2011

Hi All...
This post is inspired by my sweet friend Mena .... my twin *_*
I love Mena, She is a very good friend


LOTD 117#2011




Hair: [e] Changes - Black 04


Skin: Curio :GP: Petal [Light] Pout-PFJ Exclusive 1


Eyes: Blah. (Reptile Ice Eyes)


Tattoo.Face: -Sorry.Asia- Last War (face paint) black

Piercing: ~Pepper~ Piercing Plugs and Swirl

Scarf: {*I <3FashiOn*} Hot CottOn Scarf - Grey NEW


Shirt: [NV] Ju Sweater -Grey NEW


Pants: [NV] 40G BAGGY -Brown NEW


Shoes: [NV] Org.Chuckys Classic NEW


Tattoo: .Pekka. Hating me...


Nails: [ Love Soul ] Prim Nail *Checker-Female*


Pygmy Puff: Ohmai Emporium: Pygmy Puff (Candy) NEW








Rossy and Mena






Pose: .:YoPulga Couple Poses:. " Love Kiss"

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento