Pagine

mercoledì 14 dicembre 2011

I love rock'n'roll, so put another dime in the juke box, baby


I love rock'n'roll
so put another dime in the juke box, baby.
I love rock'n'roll
so come on take your time and dance with me...
( I Love Rock 'N' Roll)

I love rock'n'roll, so put another dime in the juke box, baby

Hair: (r)M ~ Hair No.05 (M) ~ Nordic Nacre NEW
Skin: -Glam Affair- Linn Light - BL 11 NEW
Lips:"tSg" Light Pink Lipstick T
Scarf: [NV] Chaude Scarf Greylight
Gloves: Izzie's - Leather Gloves dark grey
Bracelet: Izzie's - Angular Bangles black (l)
Shirt: imc :: Tiger Sweatshirt - Grey NEW
Skirt: MONS / Skirt / icon - stars NEW
Leggings: vintage tea. leggings
Socks: S T A H # 9 - :: SWEET LEONARD :: HUNT
Shoes: ::7Style:: 7S Sneaker evolution {j} 1

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento