Pagine

mercoledì 8 febbraio 2012

I am, I’m too fabu-lous, I’m so fierce that it’s in Nuts ...

I am, I’m too fabu-lous
I’m so fierce that it’s in Nuts
I live, to be model thin
Dress me, I’m your manne-quin*
(fashion lady gaga)

I am, I’m too fabu-lous, I’m so fierce that it’s in Nuts ...

Hair: (Milana) Bonnie - Light Blondes RECENTE
Skin: [Ill] Illusory Skin - Love_Milk - Scarlett C88
Piercing: !Admiral Spicy! Nose Swirl NEW
Nails: Izzie's - Metallic Nails NEW
Necklace: CONCRETE FLOWERS- CELTIC HEART NECKLACE NEW
Dress: Blah. (My Virus Love Dress / White-Red) NEW
Bracelet: KOSH- IRON HEART BRACELET NEW
Bag: Blah. (My Pixel Leather Bag - Red) NEW
Ring: MONS - Elegance Ring Series - NIHA
Leggings: Spirit Store - Yana leggings red NEW
Shoes: A-BOMB Paige boots-Color Change NEW
Pose: Tard Mart

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento